A Parked Domain is another domain that "points" to your website.
For example, if your website is yourdomain.com you can set up another domain, such as yourdomain.co.uk as a Parked Domain.
This means that when a user enters yourdomain.co.uk into their website browser it will load the content of yourdomain.com. However, you will notice that although the content of yourdomain.com is loading in the browser, the browser address bar will display yourdomain.co.uk.
To create a Parked Domain the process is as follows:
- Login to your cPanel and under the "Domains" section click the "Domains" icon.
- Click the "Create A New Domain" button.
- In the "Domain" text box, enter the domain name to add as an alias.
- Ensure that the "Share document root (/home/username/public_html) with “domain.tld”." option is selected.
- Click the "Submit" button.
Remember that you must repoint the nameservers of this domain to our own nameservers for the alias to work correctly: How to change NameServers to point to our NameServers at Pay Monthly Hosting.