Pay Monthly Hosting may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
2. When do we collect your information
- When you visit our website
- When you create an account with us
- When you purchase any of our Services
- When you contact our Customer Support Teams
3. What sort of information do we collect
Specifically identifiable information that you supply
When you create an account or contact us we collect your personal data only as it might be needed for us to deliver our Services, such as:
- Email address
- Telephone number
Data relating to the use of our Services
If you have logged in to access any of our Services we automatically collect non-specifically identifiable information (as above) into various log files. This data, when combined with your user login, can be directly attributed to you.
4. How and why do we use your information
We strongly believe in both minimising the data we collect and limiting its use and purpose to that data which:
- is necessary to deliver our Services
- we are required or permitted for legal compliance or other lawful purposes
- we have been given your consent to use
These uses include delivering, protecting and improving the Services we provide to you such as:
- Notification of Service purchases, renewal and expiry dates
- Detection and prevention of fraud or fraudulent use of our Services and systems
- Optimisation of the performance and delivery of our Services
- Diagnosis of errors or failures with our Services
- Identification of any security risks or abuse of our Services
- Identification of improvements and enhancements to our Services
- Notification of updates and special offers regarding our Services
5. Who do we share your personal data with
We will only distribute or share your personal data when we are required to do so by law, other than for the purpose of providing the Services as requested by you, or as needed on our behalf, with trusted third parties.
These trusted third parties are subject to strict data processing regulations and are prohibited from utilising, sharing or retaining your personal data for any purpose other than as they have been specifically contracted to provide in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield. These trusted third parties currently provide us with integrated services as follows:
- Credit or Debit Card payment processing
- Direct Debit payment processing
- Domain name registration/transfer/renewal
6. How we protect your personal data
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect and store.
Any personal information that is passed to our website is collected through "https" technology using secure SSL pages, identified by a padlock in your browser, so that you can be sure that the information you provide is protected and secure.
No credit or debit card details are stored on our site.
7. Controlling your personal data
Your account information and personal data is protected by a username and password combination that was set by you.
You can easily view and update your personal data at any time by accessing your account though the Client Area on our website.
You may also request a copy of your personal data which we hold in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you would like a copy of your personal data please contact us (using the Contact Us form in the Client Area) and we will then process your request accordingly.
8. Where your personal data may be processed
For some domain name registration/transfer/renewal services we will need to share your personal data with one of our trusted third parties and suppliers based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) in the USA. This transfer is in accordance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield regulations.
Otherwise your data is processed inside the European Economic Area (EEA) and is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
9. How long do we keep your personal data
We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested and thereafter for a retention period of 36 months. This is for legitimate legal and business purposes such as:
- resolving, defending or enforcing our legal rights and obligations
- needing to maintain adequate and accurate financial records
Once your account has been inactive for a period of 36 months it is deleted from our systems.
10. How can you control the use of your personal data for marketing emails
You can either grant or withdraw your consent for us to use your personal data for marketing emails by logging into your account in the Client Area on our website, and under the "Edit Account Details" section you can change your preference to either Opt In or Opt Out of our mailing list.
To stop receiving marketing emails at any time whilst you are Opted In, you can also click the "unsubscribe" link in the email communication that we have sent you.
11. Age Restrictions
Our Services are solely available for purchase and use for those aged 18 years and over. If you know of, or have reason to believe, anyone under the age of 18 that has provided us with any personal data, please contact us and provide the relevant details for us to investigate.
12. Links to other websites
13. Contacting the Regulator
If you feel that your data has not been handled correctly, or you are unhappy with our response to any requests you have made to us regarding the use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. Their website is at www.ico.org.uk/concerns.
14. Any questions
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution