If you have registered your domain name with Pay Monthly Hosting but wish to have the website hosted elsewhere you will need to update your NameServers to point to the NameServers provided by your hosting provider.
Similarly if you have transferred your domain to us you will need to repoint the NameServer records to our NameServers as detailed in your New Account Information email.
You can do this for your domain from within your Client Area as follows:
- Under the "Domains" dropdown select "My Domains"
- Click the spanner icon next to the relevant domain
- Click "NameServers" in the left sidebar
- Select "Use custom NameServers"
- Alongside "NameServer 1" enter your NameServer
- Repeat for other NameServers as required
- Click "Change NameServers"